KRAZYCRAFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRAZYCRAFT

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» PROMOTE
One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm by Jboy

» CREATIVE MODE $3
One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:38 pm by Jboy

» DONATIONS PLZ
One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:18 pm by Jboy

» DONATOR RANK: BUY HERE!!!
One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 pm by Jboy

» Congratulations!
One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:36 pm by Jboy

» Plugins For SMP
One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm by Ssamir

» Krazy-Kraft!
One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:06 am by Ssamir

» OP Can I have it?
One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:05 am by Ssamir

» One of the RULES...
One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am by Ssamir

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One of the RULES...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssamir
Dev
Dev
Ssamir

One of the RULES... Empty
PostSubject: One of the RULES...   One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:47 am

1) No griefing!

This includes intentional damage and "accidents". If you accidentally knock a hole in something then you fix it the way it was. If you don't have the materials then leave a note explaining what happened and replace the materials before you do anything else.

Creeper damage counts as griefing if not repaired! Make sure you put it back exactly as it was when you got there if you get nuked by a creeper.

2) Stay out of each other's way!

Don't build in other people's areas or near other people's stuff. If they're there first then it's their territory. =)

"Helping" them build also counts as griefing and a violation of rule 2. If they don't specifically ask you to do something in a specific way then DON'T DO IT.

3) No glitching!

Don't abuse bugs/glitches in the game that make the game unfair for others and especially not if they cause lag or crashes.

4) No stealing from chests/areas!

This counts crops and tree farms as well. I couldn't imagine somebody caring if you use their mob spawner if they were offline, but don't chop down tree farms, cactus farms or anything that requires time to grow.

5) Don't mine in other people's mines!

If you mine in somebody's mine and find resources, that's time that you're stealing from them and you're adding extra wear and tear on their equipment with no reward for them.

6) No redstone signal repeaters or other redstone circuits that use high server cpu

They cause horrendous lag for SMP servers. We can't afford to have everybody's experience suffer so you can have an automatic snowball dispenser wired to your front door. =)

7) Keep the server tidy!

Don't do things like build random columns straight up into the air and leave them, or leave giant wads of leaves floating in the air because you're too lazy to cut all the wood. If you can build a column into the air then you can certainly break the blocks to get back down, and if you're not willing to cut ALL the wood for a tree (not just the bottom four blocks) then don't break any at all.

If it's enough of a problem then I will find the person responsible and remove their build permissions.

The most important rule is the first one. Remember that most of us spend a lot of time working on our projects and we're quite proud of it, so it's really annoying to find things changed/ruined/removed whether the person responsible did it intentionally or not. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jboy
Dev
Dev
Jboy

PostSubject: Rule 7   One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm

The rule is important, but i dont see the point in chopping down all the leaves. Once you cut the trunk, all the leaves start to fall.

But remember to cut of the trunk Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://chatarena.tk
Ssamir
Dev
Dev
Ssamir

PostSubject: lol   One of the RULES... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am

just found this so some of the rules [ like the tree thingy] u can do but like normal servers. Follow the main rules [ no greifing ect..] ok??? cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the RULES...   One of the RULES... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the RULES...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KRAZYCRAFT :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: